Dear friends! Mumonkan Aikido Club has closed its 2017-2018 training season and traditionally we would like to briefly summarize the main results of the season and to speak about our most important events and significant achievements.
- In November 2017 in St. Petersburg a program called "Aikido in the streets and in sparrings against special forces" was filmed. The program was prepared by "Combat Nerds" video channel and is fully dedicated to Mumonkan club and to our approach to Aikido training. You can watch the video on YouTube or at our website on "Our vision of Aikido and unexpected attack" page.
- In December 2017, the club hosted the second seminar on Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto-ryu under the leadership of Sergei Potapkov.
- In April 2018, the annual international training and certification seminar on Aikido under the leadership of Makoto Ito (VI Dan Aikido, instructor of the World Aikido Aikikai Hombu Dojo Center) took place in Minsk. Our student Vadim Leshchik successfully passed the exam for 1 Dan Aikido Aikikai. Congratulations!
- In May 2018 in Sochi, a seminar on Aikido was held under the leadership of Vitaly Goleshev, the head of the Mumonkan club. One of the participants Maxim Kozyr said: "The seminar was very productive and interesting, a good strike technique, a new technique starts, in general, I really liked it".
- In the past training season, 11 of our students successfully passed the qualification examinations for various dans in Aikido. Congratulations to those who got qualified and we wish them further success!
In July and August 2018 Mumonkan club has summer vacation. During this period trainings will not be conducted. We will announce the beginning of the training season at our site and in social networks. Please, follow the news.
See you in September!