About Mumonkan Aikido Club
- Achievement of psychological and physical balance through technical perfection.
- Detailed analysis of Aikido techniques.
- Filling Aikido form with practical contents.
- Studying attacks and counteraction of the attacker.
- Keeping traditions along with adapting techniques to the present.
- Connection with the experience of other martial arts.
History of the Mumonkan club
Mumonkan Aikido Club was founded by Mr. Vitaliy Goleshev on 13 May, 1997.
A pupil of sensei Hiroshi Tada, Mr. Masatomi Ikeda was the technical director at Mumonkan Aikido Club foundation in 1997.
In 2000 due to Masatomi Ikeda's illness Mr. Hironobu Yamada became the technical director of the Mumonkan club, and he gave examination to the head of the club Vitaliy Goleshev in May 2003 for the first Dan, in April 2005 for the second Dan, and in April 2009 for the third Dan, all of which Vitaliy passed successfully.
From 2010 Mr. Ito Makoto has been the technical director of our club, and he gave examination to Vitaliy Goleshev in April 2013 for the fourth Dan.
Mumonkan club is a part of the Belarusian Aikido Federation (BAF) under the guidance of Mr. Andrei Mostovnikov.